Friday, May 16, 2008

What I want


Looking at my current apartment I know what I like, and what I don't want. The number one thing I hate about my apt is the carpet. It reminds me of what I would see in an office. Not a good office. A place that sells knives. And doesn't even do that well...If I built cubes in my living room I am sure I could get college students to pawn crapy knives to their family for way too much money.

The number two thing that needs to change is the cats pooping in a closet. I want the poop box to be on a different level. That way I no longer have to ask "who pooped".

My cat-crap smelling, gross carpet apartmet does have some good things. The windows are great! Big-o-windows with lots of light. Oh, and the closet. The closet space is so nice. However, one of those closets is for my kitty box and I can't use that for anything unless I really want to smell like the 'crazy cat women'....which I do.

No comments: