Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Reasons I hate this place - Sunday night

Dustin and I went to a friends for a BBQ. It was great because Ben is a contractor and his wife, Kari, is very handy. They both gave me a lot of great ideas. I totally am going to have a green house! Ben and Kari are the two in the picture that are not Dustin and I.

After Holly and I went for another walk. We met in the middle. The goal was to find a park with good swings. I believe we are swingers at heart. The sad realization is that parks are no longer being built with swings. We visited on park and the only two swings were in much need of some WD40. The next was a new park without any swings! What kind of fucked up park does not have swings.

We were heading home when we found Mecca. A playground with 4 swings. Sure, there were two people having a date, but we wanted to swing.

"I once new a girl who swung so high that she went all the way around" I said.

"No, you lie!" says Holly.

"No, it's true. But you don't know her. She lives in a different town now."

I am really going to miss Holly and our swinging ways.

1 comment:

HappyKid said...

Are you mad in this photo?