Friday, May 16, 2008

No more add-ons!



After the blue house, I figured I could not buy a house with an add-on. It was never good. After seeing a du-plex that was built in the 1970's my Realtor realized that I needed something different.

The next house was the one that I had in mind (there was another with a great bathroom, but it was sold. That is ok, because the previous owner was a drug dealer...could you see me answering the door with a drug dealer. Mind you, I am the one at a high school party someone asked me for some coke. I told him I had Dr. Pepper cause that is what I was mixing my drink with).

After the longest (), my fav house was next.


I really wanted this house. It was really nice!






So this probably was the perfect house for me. The main thing was the way it was heated:



That is the second level. In the basement there is this weird thing that looks like it could hold a ghost. At first the heat comes up the first floor, then is expected to find it's way thought that small little grate. I am not that smart, nor do I think heat is either.

To buy this amazing house I would have to spend another 10K on putting ducks in so it could be normally heated. Not to mention the cost to get the deadly, deadly anti-fire thing they did. That would be another 10k.

I loved the neighborhood and the house. But I did not like the garage. I hated the garage because it made me feel bad that I never had a doll house. That was all that could fit there.



I hate to say, but I would like a back yard.

No comments: