Friday, May 16, 2008

Light the match

The bastards raised my rent! I have been living in the same one bedroom apartment right next to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts for the past two years. I really like my place, or should I say I really like my closet and bath tub. The rest can go. The carpet is older than me and I can clean my kitchen floor while not even being it it! There is also what I call the FD, or Fuckn' Dog, that lives across the hall. My two cats poop in a box in a closet and I can smell their 'business' from my bedroom.

The rent raise forced me to take action. To show my landlord where to put his extra $75, I decided to buy a house. It's a buyers market and I plan to take advantage of that face. My goal is to buy a foreclosed house in Minneapolis that I can fix-up. By fix-up, I mean I will force my family to do all the hard work while I drink PBR and tell them what to do. That and I am cheap. Really cheap....

To show my apt, I included a picture of Margi dancing with a flute while wearing a fur coat during the anti-Superbowl part.

No comments: