Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Reasons I hate this place - Sunday

I slept very little because of the party. I fell a sleep at about 3:00 and woke up many times. To drowned out the noise, I slept with the TV on. That was my first mistake.

It was 5 am, only two hours after I fell asleep. If you are single, watching tv before 8 am on a weekend is a bad thing. I woke up to this show called Dragon. It is about a Dragon who lives in a town with other animals. Of course they all are named after what they are. The cat is Cat, the ostrich is Ostrich and so on.

I was so disturbed my this children's tv program. The first half was on how Dragon got a tire stuck to his tail. They attempted to get the tire off of Dragon's butt. Ostrich had the great idea to peck the tire off of his ass. This worked until he had to stop because the Dragon was ticklish. What the FUCK! What type of phedophile wrote that script? The Dragon is ticklish when some one pecks at his butt?

No comments: