Friday, May 16, 2008

Ize got me a real-a-tor


A few months back I asked a Realtor to send me homes for Dustin. Being the controlling girlfriend that I am, I wanted to send him things I like. Yes, I am sure Dustin can do things for himself, but I can do it better.

When I decided to buy a house I asked him if he would show me around. I base my opinions on people on honesty. The thing that threw me off was his Mercedes. If you are going to spend a lot of money on a car, why not buy a hi-bred? That is why I shop at the Goodwill. I can get really high-quality stuff for a great price and spend the extra money on better things....like booze.

That being said, he was a really awesome guy. He never tried to put me in homes I can't afford. He always emailed me back right away. He worked on my time. Mad awesome.

At the first house he was also honest. Before going out I told him that if there were structural issues I didn't want to mess with the place. Right away he told me the house may have structural issues.

No comments: