Friday, May 16, 2008

Lets see what is out there

The first house that we looked at was a no-go. It was right on University and I thought I was drunk while in the house. There had to have been a foot difference in the floor thoughout the house. I seriously had the urge to drop a marble and see where it ended up.

NEXT!!

Walking up to the house, we knew that there were issues. The deck on the front was just about the fall apart. It reminded me of my uncles love of decks, without the love of up-keep.

The place was small...really small... However, the details said the house was much larger. There was one room that we questioned if it was really a bedroom because it was the same size of my closet. Then we realized there was probably an upstairs. After hunting for a couple of minutes we found the stairs to "upstairs and downstairs". Basically it looked like some guy got really drunk one night and found a hammar. I attempted to walk upstairs but soon realized I value my life too much so I backed off.

NEXT!!

No comments: