Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My money, my mistake


Following the craziness that ensued at little P's b-day, Dustin and I decided to go visit the house. He so kindly reminded me that I am a princess and always get what I want. I would like to say that is he wrong, but he is right. I do always fight for what I want and usually win.

I realized I really should involve my boyfriend, especially since I do plan on spending the rest of my life with him. He might be spending some time at my new house. Plus, we probably will sell it together.

I decided to make a bid on the house. Not to spite my family, but because it is the best deal out there. I had a very long conversation with my boss (why does she always enlighten me over my parents?) and my father. Both said that I have always made good decisions and to follow my gut. That is what I am going to do!

No comments: