Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Reasons I hate this place - Saturday

Saturday: after the nice morning at the bank, I went for a walk with Holly. It is one of the few things I am going to miss about the neighborhood. Holly lives 7 blocks away and we can walk back and forth. I fear that when I move I will not see her as much.

However, the rest of the night was different. The people downstairs decided to have a party. They left the front door open so I feared that someone was going to break in to my apt. The thing about it is, the safety in this crap-shack is not good. The front code has not changed in years and my lock is very old. I found a way to ridge my apt so if someone got in the door and came to my bedroom they would make a lot of noise. I slept with pepper spray and a knife under my pillow. Yes, I did cut my arm.

No comments: