Thursday, May 29, 2008

Baby oh baby


I was born and raised in the same house. My parent bought it before I was born and due to the divorce agreement, they had to sell it when I turned 18. It was the only house I ever knew. As I mentioned before, my sister is getting a divorce after only a few months of marriage. They both probably cheated on each other. They now have a house and a kid to deal with.

When my sister bought the house I knew there was no way they would be able to pay for it. Her husband makes around 35K a year and my sister has a problem with keeping a job for over six months. I guess employers don't like when their employees lie about their background. Not to mention Tim has another child he has to pay for.

When I was about 6, my mom worked at Target during the nights. She was saving up for a baby grand piano. She always wanted one and dreamed of teaching piano classes. After a year she saved enough money and purchased one. It was a beautiful Mahogany baby grand that was used to play for Garrison Keillor.

When we moved the piano went into storage. My sister tried to sell it, but it never worked. When she bought the house, the piano went with her. Now that she is moving, I may get it!

So my sister called me to see if I wanted anything from her house for my new one. I mentioned the piano and she said that it was "Padriug's toy". WTF! What type of kid gets a Mahogany baby grand piano for a toy? She said I could pay for it to be moved, but when she finds a new house, she gets it back.

After calling my mom, I knew there was something up. She said that I could have it after I moved in, but Theresa would get it back in time. I even offered to buy it and my mom said I don't have to. My mom refusing money is a first!

No comments: