Friday, May 16, 2008

My first day

My dad picked me up at 9:00 today to go see homes in North East. I decided to take him with to be the 'man' and check out the things I would miss. As a 25 year-old women, I realize that I need someone to assist me with details. However, he just decided to use the street as his tissue by doing the side snot (you know where you cover one nostrial and blow so the nasty goes out the other end and attacks the street. I hate that. Tissue is not that expensive or steal some toliet paper from a public bathroom if needed.) But he paid for lunch and I am never unhappy about free food!

This is my father. The crazy apple does not fall far from the crazy tree



***I know people call it Nordeast, but I am not one of those. I did not grow up there and do not feel I can call it by his nickname. Complaints can be sent right up your ass if you have a problem with it.

No comments: