Monday, June 2, 2008

Tetris



I have been packing over the last couple days. I told my co-workers I am working on the world's greatest box fort so they have to give me all their old boxes. I really have The needed them to pack my apt. The problem is finding space. I have found that stacking my boxes has turned into a real-life game of Tetris.

In college I lived with a girl that we called BH (Bad Holly). At first she was just Holly, but the Holly Morff moved in and we had to change the name. Holly Morff was just too cool to be compared to the other Holly.

BH was in grad school for OT. She was a really nice girl, but her voice would make people jump out a window. HELLL-OOOOOWW? Said very nasally and loud. Every time I would answer the phone I would hold it far from my face because I knew BH would pick up. Even if it was 5 minutes later she would still pick up "HELLLL-OOOOOW?". Here is a picture. We were playing a trivia game and I was winning...the trivia game was on the Simpson's so no one had a chance!

No comments: