Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Breaking news: Black holes seen in NorthEast

After reading a totally credible blog, crazypeoplesnews.com, I came to fear a black hole taking over my house. True story. Came from the internet and therefore it has to be true.

So I stopped by my new house to make sure a black hole did not taken my house. That and to make sure the retaining wall was finished - which it was. Oh, and the house was still standing, but I think I freaked out the neighbor! I was walking around the wall, making sure everything was good and the neighbor went to her car. She just kept looking at me so I waved. Hi neighbor.

That was my day, besides working all day. I woke up at 5 am this morning and could not find my cell phone, which is also my alarm. I feared that I left it at work so I stayed up until 6:30 to get to the office. I think my boss would have kiilled me if the alarm continued to go off all morning.

Alas, when I got to the office there was no cell phone. So of course I thought it was stolen from my desk over night. However, when I got home the alarm was still going off. I am afraid to go to be tonight because my cats may kill me for having to listen to it alllll day. In my defense, it was in the couch cushion.

After that I really could not find anything to do. Yeah, I could have cleaned my kitchen, but I didn't want to. Even though I only had a couple hours of sleep, I could not take a nap. Long story short, I took some sleeping pills. Heres for hoping they work! *fingers crossed*

No comments: