Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Living room


Right now the living room has nasty cream carpet and small brown trim. The windows are newer and do not have to be replace for a few more years. My plan is to take out the carpet and replace it with bamboo flooring. In the corners by the windows will be the baby grand piano (yes, my mother is going to give it to me for the time being). Against the wall will be my large cream couch with two adjacent chairs. OR...my father told me that he would give me an antique love seat from my great grandmother. I will have to have it re-done, but it is totally worth it. *note to self - get love seat from dad.

I don't know what I will use in the middle for a table, but I hope to find one. As for colors, I was thinking burnt orange brown for accent walls. I really don't know though, I think I am going to ask Jeeves

No comments: