Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bad dream

Some times I wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. I have this re-curring dream that I still work for my last employer. It was hell. No, it wasn't hell. It was where the devil would go if he was bad.

During the year that I worked there I was one of the senior employees. It was a frickn' revolving door of employees. Most of the poeple would get fired for the strangest reasons. We had 4 HR directors and were in the process of hiring a 5th when I left.

I was one of the only people that actually left due to another job. I was really suprised that I didn't get fired because the last 3-4 months I clocked out without leaving the building. I would spend over half my day playing on the internet. I got really good at crossword puzzels.

After leaving I never had to contact that place again. Until yesterday.... I needed two years of W2's and I could only find the one from GES. That meant that I had to call my last employer to get a copy. My palms were sweating, heart racing and I think I peed a little. The good thing is no one anwered so I left a message. Luckly they did not return my call. Ha ha. Now my mortgage guy has to call them. HA!

No comments: