Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dispite all my rage, I am still just a cat in a bag


So the lead singer of the Smashing Pumpkins is dating that slutty midget, but I still love their music. It reminds of a really angry middle-school kid, oh, the good ole days.

Mewska loved her food, but, unlike my apartment, I didn't have a good place to keep it. Before I kept it in a cabinet, far, far away from the cats. However, the cabinet space in the house is lacking. There is a total of three. Seriously, I moved into a house 10 times my apartment, and the cabinet space is maybe a quarter of the apartment.

I digress...There is no space for the cat food so it has to be kept in the open. When the chow is low, they could get in the bag. Because Mewska was so small, she almost fit in the whole bag.

No comments: