Friday, December 26, 2008

Not a good idea

I have been super over-worked because of work. I am planning Second Runway and it takes up a bunch of time. That and everyone wants to quit, putting more work on me. Blar...

Last year I spent all my time working on the actual event so I didn't design anything. This year, I thought since I have less going on in my life I would. Last year I was taking two classes, this year I am only taking one. I forgot to mention that I now have a house and the development team lost two key players. Oh yes, I have time to design. Plus, I am such a great sewer. I did take one semester of clothing design in college. That makes me an expert, right?

Oh, and to make things better, I couldn't decide on a model. I knew I wanted to use Holly, but I also wanted to use Andrea and Kassie, so why not use them all! I am so fucked.

The last couple weeks I have been coming home and sewing. I can't find the cord for my new sewing machine so I have been doing everything by hand or using my mom's machine...the one she bought before I was born.

I love to sew, but I also love to sleep and drink beer. Oh, and my ass has grown so I am at the gym more. Here are the before and kinda after pictures of the dress for Holly. It is actually turning out super cute - but I am still fucked!

No comments: