Friday, December 26, 2008

House Party!


A week before Christmas, I decided to spend some time with people I really like so I called over some of my close friends! I still live in a crap-shack, but it is good enough for my friends, who probably already have a set opinion of me when in a drunken stupor, I slipped on a packet of Cheddar Wurst into an open fire.

We were going to go out and booze it up at a bar, but Kassie had a friend in town from another country and she was only 20. I told Mike he had to bring a 93 pack of beer to make it up. I was actually cool because I didn't have to put on normal-people pants or a bra. But it meant that I actually had to clean. It was like a bad 80's fix-up montages of Holly and I drinking beer and cleaning. Oh, the girl in the parka is from Croatia. Me and my geographic knowledge thougth it was cold there. Obviously it is not because she asked for slippers.

One thing I love about Michael is his story telling. When ever I am down, I call upon a night with Mike and Kari because I know it will cheer me up. This is a picture of Michael telling a story when his grandfather was lost at the airport. I guess Mike and Kari went to pick him up and could not find him. He has Parkinson's and often gets lost a lot. Michael is very close to his grandfather and they have breakfast together every Saturday. He was pissed. However, when Michael is pissed, it is super funny.

This is Kassie, she is part of the reason I am working so hard. I want to use her has a model. I don't know why she is making this face. Oh, there are so many wrong jokes I could do with this picture. Insert your own here. Oh, that was really lame.

No comments: