Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's hot in here baby


When I bought the house, I knew that I would need a new furnace. The one that was in the basement was like 40 years old and looked like the bottom decided being rust was more fun then being metal.

Yes, I knew that I needed a new furnace so I saved or it. I was waiting for my mom's 'guys' to come through. They did not. I went far too long without heat so when it got down to 52 degrees in my place I had to call in the professionals.

Now I have heat. I must say I am kind of sad because cold cats are lovey cats. When they are cold they hangout under my blankets. When it is warm they hangout in the basement, then they smell like basement. However, I have a roommate that likes to be warm, so I got a new furnace.

By the way, the picture is of two cats. You mainly see Mandy, but Mewska is the big black spot.

No comments: