Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Homer, save me!"



Another benefit from my accident is the time I have spent with my father, Patricia (he told me I could call him what every I wanted, so I picked Patricia).

Patricia came over to fix my front stairs, which have looked confused since I bought the place. Thankfully, my dad has devoted one of his days to helping me with the house and the stairs were first on his list.

I found a lot of gumby Simpson toys at Goodwill so I gave him the 'Special Homer' because it was Homer working in the Spring Field Nuclear Power Plant. I really just wanted to give my dad 'special homer'.

So we jacked the stairs up so they would no longer hurt me (I fell on them earlier in the summer). All the time Patricia kept saying, "give me strength, special Homer."

1 comment:

Mer-gee said...

Isn't your mom's name Patricia. you weird!