Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bathroom



I can't explain how bad my bathroom was. I knew it was going to be bad when I bought the place, but it kept getting worse.

The first bad thing was the sink was unusable. It was rotten on one side and always looked like it had it's head tilted. One of the first things I had to do was remove the sink.

Then one fateful day, my mother came over. She decided that she didn't like the floor in my bathroom so she removed it. The goal was for her to just remove the glass door (it was really hard to open), but when I came down, the floor was gone.

I bought a really nice sink on Craig's list, but it was difficult to put in. My dad looked at the floor and said that before I completely re-did the floor, it was not worth putting in the new sink. Basically, the new sink would require busting out the wall, but the way the floor looked, it would most likely lead to discovering the walls were gross. I was really sad because it was a really awesome bowl sink.

Alas, I had to buy a new sink until I have the money to gut the bathroom. Here are a couple picture of what the bathroom looks like.

No comments: