Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mandy loves yoga


I have two cats - Mandy Mew and Mewska Killmouski. They are cute and very good cats. Mandy is kind of the dumb one who is scare of everything. I think she is part skunk because she farts when she gets spooked. The move was horrible for her. While we were moving she hid and did not come out to say hi. When I tried to bring her out she would do this thing where she would crouch down really low and sleek away. It was so funny I made her do it a couple times.

I let them stay in the apt for the first night, but then I had to get everything out by the next morning. When I came back for the cats, Mandy was hiding under the sink. Every time I would pick her up, she would dig her nails into me - probably from all the tormenting I did to her the day before. So I wrapped her in a yoga mat and carried her out. She stayed in the damn yoga mat for hours! In the car, in the house!

No comments: