Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm back!


I have not been updating this blog because I was a little worried that it may be used against me. See, my sister is in the middle of a nasty divorce and I fear that her soon-to-be ex-husband might stock me to gather dirt on me because I have dirt on him. I don’t want Mr. Klatt to know where I live because it will be very bad. Bad because I would have to see him and I don’t like him much.

So the moral of the story is that I am no longer going to be afraid of a short, balding, medal man coming after me.

**Aint he classy in that picture! He was drinking from a flask all day at his own wedding. Mind you, this picture was taken while he was at the head table about to make a toast. Memories. That was the most classy wedding have ever been to. There was Miller lite on tap, it was on a farm and catered by the Piggly Wiggly.

No comments: