Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I moved


I got really sick of my bedroom. When I moved in I took the master bedroom as my bedroom. I removed the closet thinking I would replace it in a timely manner. Then I thought I would put in new flooring and molding. However, I failed to do any of that. I wanted to, but then I came up with new ideas for the room. A master bedroom is a selling point and I don't want it to be a room I would just like.

I bit the bullet and moved. I decided on the smaller craftroom because it had a closet and finished floors. It was a great idea!

First, I had to repaint. I thought it would look good to paint vertical strips on the far wall. That ended up looking very bad. The only other thing I had to do was move everything from the old room to the new. It sucked, but when it was done, the room ended up looking great!

I love my new room! It is great! Small, but great.

No comments: